Xin chuyển đến Quý Đồng hương,
Quý Niên, Huynh trưởng và Chiến hữu…
Tin mới liên quan quan đến cuộc chiến tranh với Iran…
Xin mời Quý Vị theo dõi ..để tường.
Trân trọng.
TT Trump hoãn cuộc tấn công vào Iran trong khi tăng cường các nỗ lực ngoại giao… Quân đội sẵn sàng hành động bất cứ lúc nào’
Tổng thống Donald Trump cho biết Mỹ đang tạm dừng một cuộc tấn công dự trù vào Iran trong khi các ‘cuộc đàm phán quan trọng vẫn tiếp tục.
Trong khi đó “mạnh miệng nói cho sướng” Tổng thống Iran Masoud Pezeshkian khẳng định rằng các cuộc đối thoại với Washington không có nghĩa là chế độ này sẽ đầu hàng.
Trump delays Iran attack as diplomatic push intensifies: Military ready at ‘moment’s notice’
President Donald Trump says the U.S. is pausing a planned strike on Iran as “serious negotiations” continue, while Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian insists talks with Washington do not signal the regime’s surrender.
Covered by: Anders Hagstrom, Eric Mack and Emma Bussey
WHAT TO KNOW
- President Donald Trump warned Iran that the “clock is ticking” on it proposing an acceptable nuclear deal that will ensure Tehran never obtains a nuclear weapons Monday.
- The U.S.-brokered Abraham Accords designed to counter Iran in the Middle East is showing signs of strain amid tensions between Israel and the United Arab Emirates this week.
- Trump is expected to hold a Situation Room meeting on the potential revival of military action against Iran on Tuesday.
- President Donald Trump said that the United States is holding off on a planned attack on Iran that had been scheduled for Tuesday, citing what he described as “serious negotiations”
- Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said that any talks with Washington do not signal surrender by the regime.
- Iran’s Supreme National Security Council announced the launch of the Persian Gulf Strait Authority (PGSA) to manage transit through the Strait of Hormuz.
- The commander of Iran’s Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, Maj. Gen. Ali Abdollahi, warned the United States and its allies against a “strategic miscalculation.”
- President Donald Trump said the delay on strikes against Iran would be for about “two or three days” as discussions with Tehran restarted.
Trump says US put off ‘very major attack’ on Iran ‘for a little while’
Donald Trump / AP Photo / Alex Brandon
President Donald Trump said Monday that Gulf allies had asked him to put off an attack on Iran for a few days because they felt they were close to a deal with Tehran.
“Well, other countries have come to me, and they’ve said we were getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow,” Trump told reporters at a Healthcare Affordability event.
“I put it off for a little while, hopefully maybe forever, but possibly for a little while, because we’ve had very big discussions with Iran, and we’ll see what they amount to,” Trump said.
“I was asked by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and some others if we could put it off for two or three days, a short period of time, because they think that they are getting very close to making a deal, and if we can do that, where there’s no nuclear weapon going into the hands of Iran,” he added.
Posted by Emma Bussey
May 18
Adm. Brad Cooper praises US service members in CENTCOM video, highlights Middle East operations
U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) shared a video on X on Monday showing U.S. military personnel serving across the Middle East.
“Thousands of brave Americans in uniform continue to serve across the Middle East,” the X post said.
In the montage, CENTCOM Commander Adm. Brad Cooper said no task was too great for the command.
“It’s long been my belief that every success we have begins and ends with our people” Cooper said in the video.
“There is no adversary too determined, no mission too difficult, and no task too great for our soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, guardians, and coast guards,” he said.
Posted by Emma Bussey












